- Material: LLDPE Resin. Low density linear polyethylene. UL94 HB.
- Process: Rotational Moulding.
- Resistant to UVI. Fattore UV8, equivalent to 8.000 hours of Florida sunLight.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures (-60ºC to + 80ºC) / ( -76ºF to 176ºF)
- Shock Resistant.
- Light weight
- The planters are easily drilled to make drain holes.
- Recyclable 100%.
Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to the built in speakers.
- Sound systems 200 Watt Dual component.
- Bluetooth Ready v.4.0.
- Input: AUX Jack 3,5 mm.
- USB Charger for portable gadget - Output 5V= 1500mA
FULL WHITE - SOLID SURFACE
Solid Surface is a solid surface made of long lasting resins and mineral fillers. It is maintenance free and has a maximum resistance to scratches and stains. This board has the ISO 19172 certification, which ensures its highest quality.
HPL tabletops are made out of paper layers agglutinated with thermoset resins of Melamine-Formaldehyde on the surface and Phenol-Formaldehyde inside. Everything is pressed at high temperature and pressure. Suitable for indoor and outdoor.
10 mm. Security temperate glass.
Vondom Outdoor Furniture cleans easily and stays impeccable.
Keep furniture away from sources of dust to keep it clean. In the case of required cleaning, it is recommended the use of pressure washers, such as KARCHER machines and/or domestic degreasing cleaner periodically. Never use abrasive or corrosive products.
1. Spray the degreaser over the dirty surface.
2. Rub it with a damp cloth.
3. Rinse with abundant water with pressure washer. Cautions! Don't use pressure washer for cushions and lacquered finish items.
4. Dry it outside and enjoy your products.
To preserve the product, it is recommended to use a VONDOM cover for every item. For lacquered products, it is recommended to use car wax every 2 or 3 months, as it will avoid the appearance of possible scratches.
HANDLING AND CARE VONDOM covers are impermeable and resist water, oil and dirt functioning to protect the furniture. They are not recommended as a permanent cover for cushions, as moisture may collect and lead to the formation of mold stains. Furniture and cushions should be thoroughly dry before using the covers. Please note that the covers are especially tailored to your furniture item and precise placement is required. In order to increase the circulation of air and avoid the formation of condensation, the covers are not made to floor length. Never pack or fold covers that have become wet; instead, let them dry in a wellventilated place. Use a soft cloth and warm water to clean the covers, using a gentle upholstery cleaner if necessary. Rinse with clear water. Solvents are not suitable for cleaning the covers as these are aggressive to the surface and may cause damage and discoloration.
The dirt must be eliminated by a short sprinkling or with a simple cleaning with a hose. To avoid the squashing of the fibres, it should be brushed against the nap so that the fibres recover their vertical position.